Reduce body hair permanently, predictably, and virtually pain free.
Endermologie is the world’s first FDA approved method for temporally yet effectively reducing the appearance of cellulite and decreasing circumferential body measurement.
Endermologie temporarily improves local blood circulation; in addition, Endermologie also:
- Relieves minor muscle aches and pains
- Relieves DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Relieves minor muscle aches and pains, relieves muscle spasms, and improves local blood circulation during burn rehabilitation (Rx only)
- Reduces secondary lymph edema of the arm (SLA) post mastectomy (Rx only)
- Temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite and circumferential body measurements of cellulite treated areas
- Helps with stretch marks and scars
M’lis Body Wrap
Developed by a biochemist from the UCLA medical center, this wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. It was meant for those suffering from diabetes or any disease that inhibited circulation, especially in the lower extremities. Research showed that because of this increased flow of both the lymphatic and the circulatory systems, the patient also was experiencing cleansing of the tissues. Not only did the body benefit internally, but the external benefits of contouring and inch loss made this wrap ideal for the spa industry as well as the medical profession. Inch loss, diminishing of cellulite, and body contouring can be permanent and completely safe.
Benefits of M’lis Body Wrap
- Lose up to ½ dress or pant size with each wrap
- Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleansing
- Benefits are immediate and the inch loss is real
- Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
- Warm, luxurious, pampering and comfortable
- Not a water loss wrap; skin and body stay hydrated
- Inch loss is permanent
Not sure if the M’lis body wrap is right for you? Contact us for a complimentary consultation today.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT